Date Posted: May 20th, 2019 08:00 AM
Deadline: Until Filled
Department: Engineering Department
Compensation: $13.86 per hour DOE (includes $1.25 Skill-Based Pay)
Hours: up to 40 hours per week
# of Openings: 1
To apply, please submit the required City application, which can be found by clicking on the links above, at Job Service, or at City Hall. Resumes are strongly encouraged. Veterans claiming preference must submit Form DD214 with the application. The deadline to apply is the close of business on until filled. Late applications will not be accepted.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more information contact Ali at 701-456-7033, or email email@example.com.
This position provides temporary support for designated engineering staff members. Independent judgement is required, along with the ability to organize a diversified workload. Requires excellent oral and written communication and may coordinate with other departments.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist the GIS Specialist with collecting and data input.
- May assist with performing ND One Call location requests of water, sewer and storm sewer.
- Assists with property requests for water and sewer connections and may monitor work quality for compliance with City standards.
- Assist with maintaining files and records regarding City Public Works projects.
- May assist with Sidewalk Improvement Program.
- Perform tasks and duties under general supervision, using established policies and procedures and some innovation.
- Occasional independent judgement may be required to complete work assignments.
- Assists with data entry and needs basic computer skills
- Valid Driver’s License
- Pre-employment drug screen, background check, and reference checks are required
This is a non benefited position