Rocky Butte Park is a great park for all kinds of activities. It is located right across from Memorial Park and the Bandshell. This park gives you the out of the city feeling and is filled with tress and rolling hills that are great scenery and make for a great run or walk. Rocky Butte Park has a scenic .80 mile loop around Rocky Butte Park (Fairway Street). The area also offers an additional wood chip trail around the park for users to enjoy the beautiful wooded scenery and open space that the park has to offer offers.
Dickinson Parks and Recreation asks citizens to abide by the following rules when using the trails:
- Walkers, joggers and bikers please keep to the right when using the trails.
- All dogs must be on a leash.
- Be aware of traffic approaching and behind you.
- Be aware of intersections and crossings.
- Please pick up you and your pet’s litter.
Address: 566 Fairway Street
City State, Zip: Dickinson, ND 58601 USA
Last modified: October 1, 2019