Tuesdays; July 20, 2021 – August 24, 2021
7:00 PM – 9:00 PM
Phil Patterson Memorial Bandshell, Dickinson, ND
The Bandshell Concert Series is an opportunity for the community to enjoy a free outdoor concert. Bring blankets or lawn chairs and sit back and enjoy the sounds of music at its best. The musical talent includes a wide variety of genres ranging from country-western, country rock, gospel, bluegrass, acapella groups, classic folk, and much more.
Concessions are available each week by Relay for Life. The Amen Food Pantry will be collecting perishable food items each week to stock our local food pantry. Your donations are appreciated.
Concert Line-Up (All events subject to change)
- June 15th: Nu-Blu
- June 22nd: Good Morning Bedlam
- June 29th: Dakota Jazz
- July 6th: Queen City Band
- July 13th: MBJ
- July 20th: South Dakota Fiddlers
- July 27th: TBA
- August 3rd: Dacota Breeze Band
- August 10th: The Waddington Brothers
- August 17th: Paul Family Bluegrass
- August 24th: If Music Be the Food Benefit Concert
Become a sponsor – contact Alissa Karsky at 701.456.2074
All event details are subject to change. Please reference event websites for updates.
Last modified: July 7, 2021